(LoQ) Clan Official Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

damn.. i was just wow.

Go down 
+3
NO DATA
infin1te
sorry4thewait
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sorry4thewait

sorry4thewait

damn.. i was just wow. Empty
PostSubject: damn.. i was just wow.   damn.. i was just wow. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:42 am

damn.. i was just wow. 125705328-2

dropper

Last edited by sorry4thewait on Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sorry4thewait

sorry4thewait

PostSubject: Re: damn.. i was just wow.   damn.. i was just wow. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 5:30 am

damn.. i was just wow. 29753243-1

how the skin suppose to look like
Back to top Go down
infin1te

infin1te

PostSubject: Re: damn.. i was just wow.   damn.. i was just wow. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:22 am

Well isnt that hilarious, and this is exactly my point, how the fuck do we trust anybody? Even the original poster, ha ha
Back to top Go down
sorry4thewait

sorry4thewait

PostSubject: Re: damn.. i was just wow.   damn.. i was just wow. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:36 pm

tosh shut up-_-
Back to top Go down
NO DATA

NO DATA

PostSubject: Re: damn.. i was just wow.   damn.. i was just wow. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 10:15 am

*sigh* Cause it's TOTALLY impossible there are multiple versions of a rail skin..(and yes, that was sarcasm)
Back to top Go down
pr1me
Admin
pr1me

PostSubject: Re: damn.. i was just wow.   damn.. i was just wow. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 7:23 pm

Lol that little fuck is using a hack
Back to top Go down
NO DATA

NO DATA

PostSubject: Re: damn.. i was just wow.   damn.. i was just wow. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 7:02 am

Para, remember Kat and how you thought he used one based on a screenshot alone?

In all and complete honesty, I don't believe it's a cheat, considering if it were, his railgun would look like that all the time, and looking at his other screenshots, it doesn't. In all his other screenshots, it looks like his railskin failed to load due to the server not having it, and in Raz3r, your railskin will load even if it isn't uploaded to the server.

In all honesty, this probably should have been put into "suspected" at first, and looked at by a few people. I'm sure there are some you could ask who have better knowledge on this stuff(Merky for instance).

Myself personally, I'm not too sure it is a cheat. Looking at it and then looking at another guy who got caught with a wh that had the transparency, it almost looks like it due to the little colored bar going across the top, BUT at the same time, you'd think this would show up in his other screenshots instead of the gray rail that always shows up because of a rail skin not being loaded into a server.
Back to top Go down
NO DATA

NO DATA

PostSubject: Re: damn.. i was just wow.   damn.. i was just wow. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 7:21 am

Oh, and he has a screenshot of Chrome outscoring him in a scrim, and last I checked, Chrome's not good enough to outscore a wallhacker..

Not saying that's sufficient enough evidence to say he doesn't cheat, but that's not the point.

Should probably simply move this to suspected, and keep a closer eye on him. Or you can simply be arrogant and keep it in caught, say he's a cheat, and ban him, but if you do that, might as well do that with anyone else who has a past and is suspected by someone..
Back to top Go down
infin1te

infin1te

PostSubject: Re: damn.. i was just wow.   damn.. i was just wow. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 12:38 pm

Even if he does hack, nobody would give a shit. Absolutely nothing, would be done because of it. Might as well quit the suspecting and admit that days of moderation and logic are at an end. And no, that's not being sarcastic.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: damn.. i was just wow.   damn.. i was just wow. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:25 pm

Umm, we give a shit. Anyways, moving this to Suspected.

I personally don't believe that's wh. If so, wouldn't some other things be transparent? Like the pillar & walls...? It looks like just a rail skin to me. But i could be wrong... We'll see what he has to say about this.
Back to top Go down
https://loqclan.forumotion.com
infin1te

infin1te

PostSubject: Re: damn.. i was just wow.   damn.. i was just wow. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 10:16 pm

I highly doubt that. Things are taken seriously for a few days, after that, they are simply unbanned. Your a hypocrite.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: damn.. i was just wow.   damn.. i was just wow. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 12:36 am

And you're bipolar..wanna keep going with this?

Back to top Go down
sub

PostSubject: Re: damn.. i was just wow.   damn.. i was just wow. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 4:44 am

lol xd http://www.mediafire.com/?40chy7neh64bgqy
damn.. i was just wow. 75173_4391063328225_600624003_n
damn.. i was just wow. 66205_4391064088244_1157778936_n
damn.. i was just wow. 12731_4391063728235_1107685379_n
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: damn.. i was just wow.   damn.. i was just wow. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 6:13 am

sorry4thewait wrote:
tosh shut up-_-
this ^^

And i knew it was a rail skin =P thanks sub
Back to top Go down
NO DATA

NO DATA

PostSubject: Re: damn.. i was just wow.   damn.. i was just wow. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 11:42 am

Sticky..

http://n2ps.forumotion.net/t2869-reality-suspicious-screenshot

There is a wallhack out there that makes your railgun transparent.

Not saying this is 100% proof that Cord has a wallhack, just saying that it's possible. Looking at both Sub's and Death's, neither of theirs has the rail color as a bar going across, but Reality's does. As far as Cord, due to his CFG and railgun, it's harder to tell. Either way, his doesn't look like either Death's nor Sub's.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Location : swagg country AKA nigga land, and im the fuckin president the capital is swag city

PostSubject: Re: damn.. i was just wow.   damn.. i was just wow. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 7:49 pm

NO DATA wrote:
Sticky..

http://n2ps.forumotion.net/t2869-reality-suspicious-screenshot

There is a wallhack out there that makes your railgun transparent.

Not saying this is 100% proof that Cord has a wallhack, just saying that it's possible. Looking at both Sub's and Death's, neither of theirs has the rail color as a bar going across, but Reality's does. As far as Cord, due to his CFG and railgun, it's harder to tell. Either way, his doesn't look like either Death's nor Sub's.
this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: damn.. i was just wow.   damn.. i was just wow. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

damn.. i was just wow.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(LoQ) Clan Official Site :: (LoQ) Caught & Suspected Cheaters :: Suspected Cheaters-
Jump to: